Community Garage Sale
- Date: Saturday, May 2nd, 2015
- Time: 8a.m. - 3p.m.
- Sign Up Form
- Sunday May 3rd (Drop off at fire station)
- 10am to noon
Curb Side Pickup - trash
- Monday May 4th (put out Sunday night)
Printed Map handouts will be provided at the following locations each day of the sale:
- 557 E Wicklund Crossing, Mountain House, CA 95391 - (Wicklund Market)
- 250 E. Main Street, Mountain House, CA 95391 - (Mountain House Library)
- Each home hosts their own sale at their own address.
- Maps will be populated By Friday evenings May 1st
For the shoppers:
1. Bring water
2. Bring Change
3. Bring a snack (it will take all day to just get though most of the sales) 4. Restrooms available in Central park and the East end of Las Brisas 5. Mobile internet is sketchy at best in Mountain House. It's better to print the handout (or at least the map) then trust that you'll have service.
1. Get change the day before
This year the Friends of the Library will again have a used book sale.
Mountain House Friends of the Library
- Mountain House Branch Library
- 250 E. Main Street by Central Park
- Mountain House, CA 95391
- Promote your sale:
- The CSD usually includes a flyer in their April water bill
- We recommend that each household create their own craigslist ad a few days before the sale.
Please add this code to the bottom of your craigslist ads:
Part of the 8th Annual Mountain House Community Wide Garage Sale: http://wiki.mhvillages.com/~wiki17/index.php?title=Community_Garage_Sale
Although participation is free, a $5 donation to cover advertising would be appreciated. We'll be providing a general ad in the Tracy Press that directs them to this site as well as a master craigslist ad with links to this site and other craigslist ads. You may Donate via Paypal
- 2015 - April 25th & May 2nd (86) (127)
- 2014 - May 3rd (160)
- 2013 - May 4th (127)
- 2012 - May 5th & 6th 123 Homes participating
- 2011 - May 7th & 8th 94 homes participating
- 2010 - May 13th 35 homes participating
- 2009 - May 16 with over 31 homes participated in the event.
- 2008 - The First Mountain House Community Garage Sale was on May 3, 2008. We had 21 participants!
This Community Wide Garage sale has been organized by organized by Jim Lamb since it's inception.
If you can email Jim if you have any questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that this sale is subject to the terms of the master restrictions.
Garage Sales. The use of front yards and garages for garage sales or other activities which clutter areas visible from the adjacent street for more than two (2) days within any twelve (12) month period is prohibited. Exterior signs advertising garage or yard sales are prohibited within the community.
From page 16 Section P of the Master Restrictions
Back to - Community Events