Community Garage Sale
Printed Map handouts will be provided at the following locations the day of the sale:
- 557 E Wicklund Crossing, Mountain House, CA 95391 - (Wicklund Market)
- 250 E. Main Street, Mountain House, CA 95391 - (Mountain House Library)
Each home hosts their own sale at their own address.
Maps will be populated By Friday Evening May 2nd on the 1st of May
For the shoppers:
1. Bring water
2. Bring Change
3. Bring a snack (it will take all day to just get though most of the 130 sales) 4. Restrooms available in Central park and the East end of Las Brisas
1. Get change the day before
This year the Friends of the Library will again have a "mini garage sale" along with the traditional spring used book sale; members of the Friends of the Library will place some extra tables outside the library, and will be selling typical garage sale items such as household items, accessories, etc. We had a good turnout last year, so we are hopeful we can again raise some much needed funds for the library.
Mountain House Friends of the Library
Used Book and Garage Sale
- Saturday, May 3rd, 8:30a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Mountain House Branch Library
- 250 E. Main Street by Central Park
- Mountain House, CA 95391
- Although participation is free, a $5 donation to cover advertising would be appreciated. We'll be providing a general ad in the Tracy Press that directs them to this site as well as a master craigslist ad with links to this site and other craigslist ads.
You may Donate via Paypal
- The CSD usually includes a flyer in their April water bill
- We recommend that each household create their own craigslist ad a few days before the sale.
Please add this code to the bottom of your craigslist ads:
Part of the 7th Annual Mountain House Community Wide Garage Sale
<a href="http://wiki.mhvillages.com/~wiki17/index.php?title=Community_Garage_Sale" rel="nofollow">http://Wiki.mhvillages.com</a>
- 2014 - May 3rd (160)
- 2013 - May 4th (127)
- 2012 - May 5th & 6th 123 Homes participating
- 2011 - May 7th & 8th 94 homes participating
- 2010 - May 13th 35 homes participating
- 2009 - May 16 with over 31 homes participated in the event.
- 2008 - The First Mountain House Community Garage Sale was on May 3, 2008. We had 21 participants!
- 2015 - May 2nd
- 2016 - May 7th
This Community Wide Garage sale has been organized by organized by Jim Lamb since it's inception.
If you can email Jim if you have any questions or comments: email@example.com
Please keep in mind that this sale is subject to the terms of the master restrictions.
Garage Sales. The use of front yards and garages for garage sales or other activities which clutter areas visible from the adjacent street for more than two (2) days within any twelve (12) month period is prohibited. Exterior signs advertising garage or yard sales are prohibited within the community.
From page 16 Section P of the Master Restrictions
Back to - Community Events